February 23, 2011

Purging..light fixture as dessert table decor......one item 2 purposes!

I sell things on e-bay from time to time....and I am going to open an Etsy Shop this spring because like most of you who love the thrill of finding things.....we end up with ALOT of things...One of my favs that I am currently getting rid of is this little beauty....It is an etched glass ceiling light fixture that I purchased as a decoration for the dessert table at my son and daughter-in-law's wedding rehearsal dinner...from the side view it looks just like a glass cake!  Perfect size.....very vintage......and on a cake plate it looked so cool!!  So just a note--not that any of you need this suggestion-but when you see something that catches your attention--give it a double take-it might have 2 purposes in life!  

if you know anyone wanting a different look for a dessert table or a really cool vintage light  here is the link:  http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=190505192367




1 comment:

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris