October 9, 2013

A Sneak peek of painting fabric with American Paint Company Clay/Chalk Paint

I will be doing a full post on this project later this week....but for now I wanted to share these pictures with you.......For those who have done this they know this is a long process.....a great project to do while you are working on another piece as each coat must dry completely before adding the next coat....but for now I am loving the results.....and will share my steps with you.....enjoy your Wednesday!



1 comment:

  1. We needed someone to come and paint the entire interior of our 1940's rental home on short notice (less than one week). I called Andres and he came out the same day to provide an estimate, the pricing of which was very reasonable. Painting Company

    ReplyDelete

..thanks for taking the time to comment.....I appreciate your feedback....
chris